MacDonald Montessori Admissions
MacDonald Montessori School provides care and education for children 6 weeks of age to 8 years old.
Children are admitted based on classroom availability. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, creed, color, national origin, or source of payment.
We offer care for the following age groups:
- Infant: 6 weeks to 16 months
- Toddler: 16 months to 33 months
- Preschool: 33 months to 5 years
- Before & After School Care: 5 through 8 years
- Summer Program: 6 weeks through 8 years
See our weekly tuition rates for this year.
Request a Tour
If you're interested in seeing our school, call Liz Watzl, our school coordinator, at 651-227-1039 to arrange an appointment to tour our school or request a tour online.
Your tour guide will answer questions regarding our program and policies and give you a tour of the building.
If space is not available, you may request to be put on a waiting list. If space becomes available, you will be contacted to complete the admissions process.
Once you are notified that space is available for your child, you need to:
Our office staff will provide admissions forms for you to complete and return prior to your child's first day.
Pay Registration Fee(s)
Send a non-refundable registration fee of $100.00.
Make the check payable to MacDonald Montessori School.
- For infants, a two-week tuition deposit is also needed to reserve your infant's spot.
- School policy handbook
- Illness exclusion guidelines
- Yearly Calendar (this lists the holidays where our school is closed)
Visit your child's classroom before his/her first day
The classroom teachers can answer your questions about:
- nap schedules
- bottles and/or lunch (snacks are provided in non-infant classrooms)
- classroom activities/schedule
- family photos (classrooms ask for 5-7 family photos)